Daily Sealed & Delivered

7. Do I need a lawyer or accountant?

You may need to take advise from a lawyer on the lease agreement and other contracts that form part of the business. Your accountant is going to advise you as to the structure to buy the business in and assist you with due diligence.

General Enquiry