Managed Cafe with Freehold FOR SALE Witchcliffe Business 40%return Property 8%
Freehold Café FOR SALE, Witchcliffe, 10km’s south of Margaret River
Highway Frontage, Managed Business, High profits, very safe and secure
- High growth and fast expanding location that has significant local trade as well as a the passing custom from building trades, and tourism.
- Exceptionally strong weekly sales
- 60kg of coffee a week
- Fully staffed with highly skilled and dedicated staff and supervisors
- Open 6am with early closing of 2pm
- 7 day trading
- Spacious outdoor seating
Owners duties are limited to administration, staff meetings and keeping an eye on the business to monitor menus and staffing.
The business is being sold on the basis of a fully managed return of 40% per annum.
- Keep on running it the same way and live the dream of making significant profits and only attending to some administration and monitoring of the overall business ( by having breakfast every day !!) or role up your sleeves up and crank it up 2 levels.
- Add a liquor licence, open for afternoon teas, add in evening meals service . Get the marketing cranked way up , but be warned you need to be prepared for the queues out the door !!!
Business $298,000 inclusive of stock , Property $450,000.
The owners want to sell concurrently, though investors should register their interest as the rental is set at a solid 8% yield on $450,000
Buyers wishing to only purchase the business for $298,000 on a lease basis only are encouraged to call Adrian for a confidential discussion.
All buyers must sign a confidentiality deed prior to receiving the information pack. Visit www.seale.com.au