SAFE SECURE SOLID BUSINESS
BROOK LODGE DONNYBROOK
NEW TO THE MARKET
Reserve your Information memorandum now which will be available shortly.
- Same Owner for 13 years
- Licensed for 110 beds
- Located on approx 2 acres (7,900m2)
- Registered lodging house under the Shire of Donnybrook/Balingup
- 32 Rooms
- Includes separate Owners accommodation
- Occupancy can be at 98% plus at peak agricultural seasons
- Has Special facility liquor licence; midday to 7pm 5 days , Friday and Saturday midday to midnight, 365 days of the year.
- Tariff range $150-$170/bed/night
- Short stroll to centre of Donnybrook township
- Huge opportunity to provide substantial meals to guests
- Building and verandahs approx 650m2
Business comes complete with significant amounts of linen, mattresses and equipment and a Managers cottage constructed approx 1998 4 Bed/1 bath, open plan living.
Guests include International visitors on working visas, tourists, and the business provides for club and social groups that require large scale accommodation at low cost rates compared to motels, hotels etc.
The Donnybrook region is renown for its fruit growing and thus offers large scale work opportunities for picking, pruning and general labouring duties. Brook Lodge has developed a long term relationship with the farming community who wish to appoint casual labour. For the working visa visitor the area offers consistent and long term work and this gives the backpackers an opportunity to extend their working visa for a further year. Without this extension they would have to leave Australia.